The IN LOVE series is such a great way to start off the week. This weekend the hubs and I worked on our home office and I'm sharing my inspiration for designing our shared space over at artsocial <--think blacks, whites, and pops of metallics...oh yeahh!
Hi there, bedsidesigners. I know what you're thinking: In Love: Office? There's nothing sexy about offices. OH but there is. Ordinary office supplies no longer have to be ordinary, folks. Shark staple removers, envelopes with glitter, mouse pads that are actually cool! The goodies below are just a few of the office accessories I have a crush on... that's right, I have a crush on a mouse pad.
1. I love to surround my office space with inspirational shtuff. Little sayings and motivational quotes that keep me pumped and focused are scattered everywhere. This stamp by Eat Pray Create is perfect for a little motivational boost... plus I've recently fallen in love with using stamps to personalize thank you letters and other artsocial mailings. Hat tip to you, Eat Pray Create.
2. Looking for a new planner? Poketo has gotcha covered. I have a pretty big office crush on Poketo... like borderline obsession.
3. You know how I said I have motivational quotes and such scattered everywhere in my office? Yup, "scattered" is the perfect word to describe my office. I need this clipboard organization system in the worst way. Perfectly organized inspiration... can you imagine?
4. It should come as no surprise that I LOVE art. Integrating art into my everyday life makes me one happy art lady. Enter: bubblegum paperweight sculptures. So awesome, right? I die. I would purposefully create stacks of messy papers just so I could use these...
5. Every office needs washi tape, yes? There are countless ways to use washi tape in an office. Ok, I may have sealed a rent check with washi tape. I don't recommend that necessarily, but washi tape adds some extra happiness to just about every piece of mail I send out... and it can really add some pizazz to business cards.
6. I already have an elephant patterned laptop sleeve, so obvi I have to get a matching mouse pad by Slightly Smitten Kitten Designs. I love it so much... maybe too much.
7. I think having great stationery and gift wrap on hand is a sign of adulthood... right now I do not have any stationery or gift wrap. I'm ordering some asap. Sending someone a real live thank you card or gift in the mail has quite an impact. Let's all send more mail, k? Psst if you have a stationery demand, isavirtue has the supply.
What are some of your favorite office accessories and must-haves?
Check out the other topics we are IN LOVE with. Are you looking for more ways to connect with this series? Head over to our Pinterest board where we pin all our inspiration. Oh and did I mention Erin is a social media wiz? She's on Twitter + Facebook + Pinterest + Instagram